My Lifeline is My Maa Papa
What do I start thanking you for?
For the time I was sick and was crying all night, Maa you gave up your sleep and sat all night nursing me. Soaking the towel in ice water and placing it on my head, waiting for the fever to die down. That time Papa you came back late from work after a long tiring day, still you was with me hole night without taking any rest. Papa, you always treat me like a princess. Yaa I am princess because you are king . Papa every time I asked you for a certain amount of money, you would give me more than what I asked for, with that perfect smile of yours.
![]() |
Maa Papa |
You both are an epitome of compassion , hard work and determination. I have learnt these three qualities by watching you during your trying times. Maa, you were lying on the bed sick, yet the first thing you asked me when I returned from school was, "Did you finish your lunch?" When I said no, you frowned at me and got up from the bed, heading towards the kitchen.
Papa, you tend to always project your tough emotionless exterior, but the minute you know I need to be dropped somewhere, you come back early from work. From party planning to vacation planning, you never fail to impress me with your managemant skills.I am really very lucky to have parents like you. I love youhhhh lots.Dear Maa and Papa now I am 18+ , I have come of age where I demand reasons for your actions. when I was child you just told me what is good or bad? ,and I always with your opinion, But the time has come, when I ask you WHY?
You must guide me through my journey. But please do not cave the path for me. I would like the freedom to make my own decisions and the opportunity to make my own path, no matter how hard it may be. I am 100% unique and the last edition of my kind. So please do not compare my results to my another classmates. I have always worked hard to gain knowledge rather then to rote learn for the sake of my marks. I may not be good at byhearting theories and definitions. But I do know how to apply my skills in the right field. I may not be good at Mathematics, but there is a hidden artist in me who draw Beautiful Paintings.
At last, Maa Papa I promise you that I am and I will be there for you always.
THANK YOU!

Nice explaination of relations
ReplyDeleteThank youhh๐
DeleteFabulous one....๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteTqsm๐
DeleteSoo nice .....Keep it up ..๐๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteHaa always ๐ค
DeleteIts pretty much cool dii .....love it ❣️ ❣️❣️❣️ i miss my parents ๐ฆ
ReplyDeleteTqsm bachha๐๐๐
DeleteGreat Thoughts๐๐
ReplyDeleteWell done...
ReplyDeleteTq๐
Deletenice thought sona for lovely mummy papa...it's great
ReplyDeleteThank you soo much ๐
Deletenice thought sona for lovely mummy papa...it's great
ReplyDeleteThanks๐ค
DeleteNice writings
ReplyDeleteThanx๐
DeleteFabulous , superb no words for explaining your thoughts
ReplyDeleteThank youhh ๐ค๐ค๐ค
DeleteSo nice
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteSuperb..!
ReplyDeleteNYC....๐
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteTqsm dear๐❤
DeleteWithin the relationship with our parents we learn empathy, kindness, safety. We learn how to organize our thoughts, how to identify, name, and express our feelings, and how to cope when life presents difficult days.
ReplyDelete๐๐
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYaaah ๐ฏ๐ฏ๐ฏ
DeleteThank youhh soo much ๐ค
Nice
ReplyDeleteTq
DeleteNice....Superb ..๐๐
ReplyDeleteVery nice
ReplyDeleteNice...��
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteTq
DeleteNice
ReplyDeleteTy
DeleteNice think
ReplyDeleteThanx
Delete๐๐✌
ReplyDelete๐
DeleteVery nice words Sonali...
ReplyDeleteThank you๐
DeleteTq
ReplyDeleteNice sona..����
ReplyDeleteTqsm dear๐๐๐๐
DeleteVery nice๐๐
ReplyDeleteTq
DeleteTq
ReplyDeleteWell said ! ๐๐๐
ReplyDeletetq ๐ค
DeleteSo nice.....
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteTq
DeleteNice
ReplyDeleteTq
DeleteVery nice sonali maam๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteThank youhh soo much ๐๐๐ค
DeleteNice writing Sonali๐๐
ReplyDeleteThank youhh ๐๐๐ค๐ค
DeleteThanks๐
ReplyDeleteGood Thinking
ReplyDeleteThanx
DeleteGood writing sonali
ReplyDeleteTqsm namita❤
DeleteNice ����
ReplyDeleteThanx
DeleteWow
ReplyDelete๐ค
DeleteUltimate
ReplyDeleteTq๐
DeleteBahoot hard Bahoot Hard @sona
ReplyDeleteTqsm dear๐๐
Delete